Mikii Rathmann – Your Event Planner
An Event Planner, I have been planning weddings, meetings and parties for more than 12 years. It’s such a joy to be part of a celebration. I remember as a kid that my dad would have these huge parties. People would come from miles around and set up tents in the yard. He would build a big stage behind the barn, and set up bbq’s galore. People danced, laughed, cooked, played music and forgot their troubles. I always marveled over it, how a party could be so magical.
Prior to starting Neon Carrot Events I worked in the hotel industry for nearly 20 years. I love hotels. I learned so much about business, travel, hospitality, events and what made me happy. There is nothing more exciting than having a group of people come together under one roof for something fun. The energy, the laughter, the ideas. I’ts inspiring, and as an Event Planner I’m thrilled that I get to be a part of it.
What you should know about me…
- I am very calm and patient. They say it’s a virtue, it’s just who I am.
- I love the challenge of taking your ideas and bringing them to life.
- I’m creative.
- I’m excited by an organized to-do list.
- Event timelines are gold.
- I sometimes talk to inanimate objects.
- I have the best job on the planet.
- I drive an electric car. I call it the Carrot Car!
- I have an amazing network of vendors. I can’t wait to introduce them to you!
- I believe in marriage equality.
- I still cry at weddings.
- I’ll tell you if I think something won’t work.
- I’m a California Girls Stater.
- My dog Ruby is one of my best friends.
- I can’t wait to go to Sweden and stay in an Ice Hotel!
- I have Event Planner offices is in San Clemente, CA but I plan weddings, meetings and parties nationwide.
- I met my husband on E-Harmony eleven years ago. He works with robots. I party. We’re perfect together.